The Rome Modular Staircase is perfect for tight spaces that have frequent use. This staircase has a contemporary warm feel and is perfect for any home or office.
This modular stair kit from Dolle comes with multiple step options which allows installation in a straight line or with a quarter turn at the top or bottom of the stairs.
The contemporary handrails are solid Beech wood and this stair kit comes with matching Beech veneer treads. The railing is comprised of powder coated steel balusters with stainless steel cable infill.
- For interior use only
- Treads have alternating, staggered design for optimum functionality in small spaces
- Multiple layout options with turn at top or bottom of stairs
- Height range from 87" - 136"
- Adjustable tread rise
- Optional second side railing available
- Optional balcony railing available - Starter Pack and Continuous Pack
- DIY installation for 2 people is 1-1/2 days with common household tools. Complete installation guide is provided and toll free support is available.
- 1-year warranty
||Multiplex beech wood with scuff-resistant varnish
||Steel with powder-coated grey finish
||3/8" stainless steel cable
||Solid beech wood with varnish
||87-3/8" minimum to 135-13/16" maximum
||11 to 14
||7-5/16" minimum to 9-1/16" maximum
|Ceiling Opening Required
||27-1/2" x 55-1/8" minimum
*Tread rise changes based on number of treads
Important: consult your local building inspector for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase
Rome Modular Stair Kit Tread Options Chart
*Chart shows that more than one tread-count is acceptable for some stair heights, the choice is yours.
||Standard - 11 Treads
||87-3/8" x 108-11/16"
||94-11/16" x 117-11/16"
||101-15/16" x 126-3/4"
||109-1/4" x 135-13/16"
|Number of steps (treads + landing)