The Dolle Lugano modular staircase kit is the perfect option for a space saving staircase in any loft, office, or bedroom. The Lugano modular staircase offers a contemporary Scandinavian design that is flexible for any tight space. The Lugano comes with a paddle tread design to optimize space requirements and allow for multiple layouts including straight flights or with a quarter turn. 11 total treads are included, constructed of multiplex beech wood with a scratch resistant varnish. This kit includes one full side of railing comprised of a PVC handrail, powder coated steel balusters, and PVC infill. The Lugano is adjustable and will accommodate any floor to floor height between 87-3/8 and 108-5/8 inches. This all in one kit contains all parts needed for complete assembly and can be installed with basic tools in one to two days.
- Adjustable height range of 87-3/8 in to 108-5/8 in
- 11 Lacquered multiplex beechwood treads included
- Interior use only
- White powder coated steel risers
- Can be installed in straight flight or with quarter turn at top or bottom
- White PVC handrail 1-1/2 in. diameter
- Includes: 11 multiplex treads, PVC handrail, PVC infills, steel balusters, anchors, and all assembly hardware
- Can be installed in 1-2 days with common tools with detailed assembly instructions and support videos available online
- Modular stairs are non-code compliant items consult your local building inspector for any questions and specifics regarding compliance
||Multiplex beech wood with
scratch resistant varnish
||Powder Coated Steel
||87.375" - 108.675"
|# of Treads
||7.9375" - 9.0625"
|Ceiling Opening Required
||51.1875" x 27"
Important: consult your local building inspector for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase
Have questions about the installation process? Refer to our Lugano Installation Guidefor more information.