The DALLAS staircase is a simple space-saving solution with a light, understated design. The DALLAS is available in straight-flight or quarter-turn configurations. Each configuration has 11 treads of varnished beech multiplex for a maximum floor-to-floor height of 118 inches. One or more treads can be removed to achieve a lower overall height. Each tread has an adjustable rise of 7-1/2 inches to 9-13/16 inches. The outside banister and balusters are fitted to two treads each to maximize both comfort and stability even on this small staircase.
DALLAS offers simple, modular structural elements and a straight PVC handrail to ensure easy installation in just one day. Varnished, scratch-resistant treads, powder-coated steel structural elements, and a colored, UV-resistant PVC handrail create a strong and durable staircase.
DALLAS is compatible with several additional accessories. An additional middle baluster pack allows for 3 vertical balusters per tread rather than the standard 2 balusters. This reduces the gap between balusters from 8 inches to 3.5 inches, providing even greater safety and comfort. The DALLAS can also be installed with a complete second-side handrail for additional stability. The handrail can be installed directly on the staircase, or it can be free-standing without a nearby wall. Landing banister packs are also available providing a nice, safe finish to your staircase. A matching railing at the top of the staircase connects seamlessly with your DALLAS staircase kit.
- Adjustable height from 74 13/16 inches to 118 1/8 inches
- Quarter turn can be configured for both left- and right-hand turns
- Corner treads can be installed at the top or bottom of the kit
- 3 floor layouts available (please consult dimension guide for details)
- Includes 11 multiplex beechwood treads
- Interior use only
- Jet Black powder-coated steel risers and vertical balusters
- Includes: 11 multiplex treads, steel risers and mounting bases, steel balusters, PVC handrail, and all assembly hardware to complete installation
- Can be installed in 1 day with common tools with detailed assembly instructions and support videos available online
- Modular stairs are non-code-compliant items as a primary form of egress. Please consult your local building inspector for any questions and specifics regarding compliance