The Prova railing system from DOLLE offers interior and exterior railing systems that are component based, easy to install, and beautifully designed. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that provide a sleek, contemporary, custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are perfect for any home – creating dramatic sightlines outside, and making small spaces seem larger inside.
Prova PA22 lag screws are constructed of steel with a zinc coating. Lag screws are used to secure Prova aluminum top and side mount posts into a wood or composite backing. Requires a 5/16 in pilot hole for installation. Prova top mount posts require 4 screws per post; side mount require 2 screws per post.
Do not install within 0.75 inches of the edge of backing material. No special skills required – Prova is designed for easy assembly with basic hand tools.
- Hex lag screws secure Prova posts made of zinc plated galvanized steel into wood or composite
- Designed for use with Prova side and top mount posts
- Solid backing required; do not install within 3/4-inches from edge
- Includes gray plastic head covers for a seamless look
- Includes 4 anchors per pack
- For interior and exterior use
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance