The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA2a side mount post provides a 42 in high railing with 10 levels of horizontal infill. Prova posts are configured to work with both Prova stainless-steel tube infill and Prova stainless-steel cable infill. Both tube and cable infill spacing is under 4 in for residential code compliance. Prova posts are constructed of a single piece of extruded aluminum in a brushed aluminum or powder coated anthracite finish. Post mount base, post handrail connector, and post infill fittings are constructed of heavy duty steel to provide safety and security for your railing project.
Installation can be accomplished with common household tools. Posts can be installed into wood, composite, or concrete backing with appropriate fasteners. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Configured to work with both Prova PA5a stainless-steel tubing and PA29 stainless-steel cable infill right out of the box
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Infill connectors and handrail connectors fully adjustable
- When using cable infill dual post placement necessary on corners
- Side mount post extenders are available to increase clearance (PA12 additional 1 in, PA13 additional 2 in)
- Prova mounting hardware (PA22 for Wood or Composite, PA23 for Concrete) sold separately, 2 anchors needed per post
- Can be easily used with any staircase or deck configuration
- Suitable for use with both Prova aluminum and Prova wood handrails
- Final handrail height can change depending on mounting placement
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying code compliance
- Can be installed using common household tools