The Prova railing system from DOLLE offers interior and exterior railing systems that are component-based, easy to install, and beautifully designed. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that provide a sleek, contemporary, custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are perfect for any home - creating dramatic sightlines outside, and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA23b concrete compression anchor are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel. This anchor is used to secure Prova posts onto concrete surfaces. Requires a 3/8 inch pilot hole for installation. Prova concrete anchors are designed to work with both Prova top and side mount posts. Plastic anthracite caps are included for securing on top of the bolt heads.
No special skills required – Prova is designed for easy assembly with basic hand tools. Do not install within 1 in of the concrete edge. Prova railings by DOLLE are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing beautiful, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Anchors made of heavy-duty stainless steel designed for mounting Prova top and side mount posts to concrete
- Includes anthracite plastic head covers for a streamlined look
- Solid concrete backing required, do not install within 1 in from the edge
- Includes 4 anchors per pack
- For interior and exterior use
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance