The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA23 concrete compression anchor is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel. This anchor is used to mount aluminum Prova posts onto concrete surfaces. Requires a 3/8 in pilot hole for installation. Prova concrete anchors are designed to work with both Prova top mount and side mount posts. Plastic gray caps are included for securing on top of the bolt heads.
Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required. Do not install within 1 in of the concrete edge. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Anchors to secure Prova posts made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- 2-5/8 in length
- Designed for use with Prova side and top mount posts
- Solid concrete backing required, do not install within 1 in from the edge
- Anchors come 4 per pack
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications
- Includes gray plastic head covers
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance