The ATLANTA Second Side Railing Kit provides an additional second-side banister for your ATLANTA modular staircase kit. A second side handrail can be used for projects where your staircase is unable to be installed next to a wall.
The ATLANTA second side railing provides jet black powder-coated vertical steel balusters (1 per tread), a jet black UV-protected PVC handrail, and all necessary hardware to complete installation. This handrail will connect seamlessly with your ATLANTA kit and provide additional comfort and stability while on your staircase.
Additional middle baluster packs are sold separately and allow you to install 2 vertical balusters per tread instead of the standard one baluster per tread. The ATLANTA second side handrail is designed for use with the DOLLE ATLANTA modular staircase kit and is not intended to be sold as a standalone railing system.
- Handrail provides up to 135 in. length of coverage at 36 in height
- Baluster-to-baluster distance of 8 in. can be reduced to 3.54 in. when paired with additional middle baluster pack (DOLLE model #77011)
- Jet Black powder-coated vertical steel balusters with a Jet Black PVC handrail
- Contemporary and modern Scandinavian design offers the perfect blend of form and functionality
- Handrail can be configured to work with a 9, 10, or 11 tread ATLANTA installation
- Compatible with Dolle ATLANTA modular staircase kit (DOLLE model #77001) and DOLLE ATLANTA middle baluster pack (DOLLE model #77011)
- Powder-coated balusters and UV-protected PVC handrail provides a maintenance free solution
- Provides added stability and security when installing a staircase away from a wall
- Can be installed with common household tools