The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA10a adjustable stainless steel elbow pack is designed to work with Prova stainless steel tube infill. These versatile connectors allow you to go up or down stairs or around corners for a smooth, continuous stainless-steel tube infill run. The PA10a adjustable elbow also allows for seamless transition for all turns or corners located within your railing run. Prova PA10a adjustable elbows can be used on any deck configuration or staircase. Our adjustable connector can achieve any angle from 90 to 180 degrees. These connectors can also pivot 360 degrees within Prova tube infill itself to allow for any change in elevation or direction on your railing run.
Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Stainless steel adjustable elbow for joining 3/8 in diameter Prova stainless steel tube infill together
- Designed to work with Prova PA5a stainless steel infill tubes
- 10 tubes per pack provides 10 rows of horizontal infill for 42 in Prova posts
- Connectors can adjust to any angle from 90 to 180 degrees
- Constructed of grade 304 stainless steel
- Used at bend or corner transitions
- Recommended for exterior or interior use
- Easy assembly no special skills required, basic hand tools to install
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance