The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA3a finished beechwood handrail is perfect for any interior railing project. This beechwood handrail comes prefinished and is ready for installation right out of the box. Prova handrails can be installed using wall mounts or in conjunction with all Prova post styles. Prova handrails can be cut down or combined to fit the exact length run you require.
Easy assembly can be accomplished with common household tools, no special skills required. Additional Prova accessories such as endcaps, handrail to handrail connectors, elbows, and wall mounts can also be purchased to help complete any project you have. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Interior use only not suitable for exterior use
- Combine or cut down handrails to cover your exact needs
- Can be paired with Prova PA9 wall connectors, PA7 endcaps, PA98 handrail to handrail connectors, and PA6 adjustable elbows
- We advise using our Prova PA21 and PA97 drilling templates when installing handrail accessories to ensure seamless connections
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required.
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance