The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA21 plastic handrail drilling template is used in conjunction with Prova wood handrails to ensure a seamless connection to Prova elbows, endcaps, and handrail connectors. The PA21 ensures your pilot hole to install these handrail accessories is centered and ensure a flush connection.
Do not risk having off-centered handrails, use the Prova handrail drilling template to drill perfectly centered holes into your wooden railings for safety you can trust. Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Plastic drilling template for assisting with installation of endcaps and handrails used with Prova wood handrails
- Used with 1-1/2 in diameter Prova finished and unfinished wooden handrails
- Locate and center pre-drilled holes for the installation of PA6 handrail adjustable elbows, PA7 handrail end caps, and PA8 handrail connectors
- Constructed of plastic and made to fit over end of wood handrail
- Comes 1 per pack
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance