The Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing Kit is an affordable and contemporary stainless steel vertical infill railing kit. Compatible with both new or existing framing, Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits can be used on both wood and composite decking materials. If you are looking for high quality deck remodeling ideas to breathe new life into your space, Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits are the perfect, convenient way to upgrade your current deck railing and replace existing wood pickets or spindles.
See the difference with Insta-Rail®! Enjoy newly opened sightlines and a maintenance free railing solution. Made with premium stainless steel 3/8-inch diameter tubes, each Insta-Rail kit will complete a railing area 72 inches long and is designed for railings 42 inches in total height. Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits requires a 30-1/2 in opening between existing top and bottom rails - see reference guide for details.
Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common household tools. Insta-Rail® tube kits are designed for 100% code compliance per International Residential Code standards. Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance.
- Designed for use with railing frames measuring 42 inches in overall height
- Requires an install opening of 30-1/2 inches between top and bottom rails
- Each kit covers six linear feet (72 inches) and can be combined or cut down to suit any size project
- Tube balusters measure 29-3/8 inches long and 3/8 inches in diameter-- provides 2-7/8 inches of space between vertical tubes
- Can be installed on new or existing wood or composite decking material to give a modern, open feel to any space
- Grade 304 stainless steel components - not suitable for use in saltwater climates
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with basic household tools