The Prova railing system from Dolle is a component based, easy to install, interior and exterior railing system. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that offer a sleek, contemporary, and custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are adept at creating dramatic sight lines outside and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova PA22b lag screw is constructed steel with a zinc coating. PA22b lag screws are used to secure Prova aluminum top and side mount posts into a wood or composite backing. Requires a 5/16 in pilot hole for installation. Prova top mount posts require 4 screws per post, side mount require 2 screws per post.
Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required. Do not install within 3/4 in. of the edge of backing material. Prova railings by Dolle are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing excellent, unobstructed sight lines outside!
- Hex lag screws made of zinc plated galvanized steel
- 2-5/16 in length with 3/8 in diameter
- Designed for use with Prova side and top mount posts
- Requires a 5/16 in pilot hole for installation
- Includes anthracite plastic head covers
- Solid backing required
- Anchors come 4 per pack
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications
- Easy assembly with basic hand tools, no special skills required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance