Insta-Rail® Vertical Cable Railing kits are an affordable and contemporary stainless steel vertical infill railing kit. Compatible with both new or existing framing Insta-Rail® Vertical Cable Railing kits can be used on both wood and composite decking materials. If you are looking for high quality deck remodeling ideas Insta-Rail® Vertical Cable Railing kits are the perfect and convenient way to upgrade your current deck railing and replace existing wood pickets or spindles.
See the difference with Insta-Rail® while enjoying those newly opened sightlines and a maintenance free railing solution. Made with premium stainless steel 1/8-inch diameter cables, each Insta-Rail® kit will complete a railing area 72 inches long and is designed for railings 42 inches in total height. Insta-Rail® Vertical Cable Railing kits requires a 30-1/2 in to 30-3/4 in opening between the top and bottom rails of your framing - see reference guide for details.
Please note: Dependent on installation method, condition of framing, and the inherent nature of cable railing itself a slight flex in cable may result in code failure over the 4” sphere test. For 100% IRC code compliance we recommend using our Insta-Rail Tube Railing Kit.
- Designed for use with a railing frame 42 inches in overall height
- Requires an install area of 30-1/2 in to 30-3/4 in between the top and bottom rails
- Each kit covers six linear feet (72 inches)
- 3 in center on center spacing for vertical cables
- Kits can be combined or cut down to fit any length run required
- Designed for use on both new or existing railings Insta-Rail® can be used with both wood or composite decking materials
- 304 stainless steel components - not recommended for salt water climates
- Can also be used for going down stairs
- Please verify any local building code requirements before purchase
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common, basic tools