The Prova railing system from DOLLE offers interior and exterior railing systems that are component-based, easy to install, and beautifully designed. The Prova railing system offers several different configurations that provide a sleek, contemporary, custom look at DIY pricing. Prova railings are perfect for any home - creating dramatic sightlines outside, and making small spaces seem larger inside.
The Prova Top Mount Post provides a 42 inch high railing with 10 levels of horizontal infill. Prova posts are configured to work with both Prova stainless-steel tube infill and Prova stainless-steel cable infill. Both tube and cable infill spacing is under 4 inches for residential code compliance. Prova posts are constructed of a single piece of extruded aluminum in a brushed aluminum or powder coated anthracite finish. Post mount base, post handrail connector, and post infill fittings are constructed of heavy duty steel to provide safety and security for your railing project.
Posts can be mounted into wood, composite, or concrete backing with appropriate fasteners. No special skills required – Prova is designed for easy assembly with basic hand tools. Prova railings by DOLLE are the perfect railing system for today’s modern, open floor plans inside while also providing beautiful, unobstructed sightlines outside!
- Configured to work with both Prova PA5 stainless-steel tubing and PA29 stainless-steel cable infill right out of the box
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use with any deck or stairs configuration
- Can be used with Prova wood or aluminum handrails to customize any space
- Final handrail height can adjust up to 45-1/4 inches
- Prova mounting hardware (PA22 for Wood or Composite, PA23 for Concrete) sold separately, 2 anchors needed per post
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying code compliance
- Can be installed using common household tools