Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits are an affordable and contemporary stainless steel vertical infill railing kit. Compatible with both new or existing framing Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits can be used on both wood and composite decking materials. If you are looking for high quality deck remodeling ideas Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits are the perfect and convenient way to upgrade your current deck railing and replace existing wood pickets or spindles.
See the difference with Insta-Rail® while enjoying those newly opened sightlines and a maintenance free railing solution. Made with premium stainless steel 3/8-inch diameter tubes, each Insta-Rail kit will complete a railing area 72 inches long and is designed for railings 42 inches in total height. Insta-Rail® Vertical Tube Railing kits requires a 30-1/2 in opening between existing top and bottom rails - see reference guide for details
Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common household tools. Insta-Rail® tube kits are designed for 100% code compliance per International Residential Code standards. Please verify any local building code requirements before purchase.
- Designed for use with a railing frame 42 inches in overall height
- Requires an install area of 30-1/2 in between the top and bottom rails
- Each kit covers six linear feet (72 inches)
- 2-7/8 in spacing between vertical tubes
- Kits can be combined or cut down to fit any length run required
- Designed for use with both new or existing railings Insta-Rail® can be used with both wood and composite decking materials
- 304 stainless steel components - not recommended for salt water climates
- Can also be used for going down stairs
- Please verify any local building code requirements before purchase
- Installation is DIY friendly and can be completed with common, basic tools