Dolle’s Prova Finished Beechwood handrail kit is a component based, easy to install, interior wall mounted handrail solution. The Prova handrail kit offers a sleek, contemporary, custom look at DIY pricing. Combine multiple handrail kits together to form one continuous run or cut handrail kits down to fit your exact needs.
The Prova finished beech wood handrail kit comes with a finished beechwood handrail and gray powder coated steel accessories. Each kit comes with a handrail, wall mounts, endcaps, and handrail connectors.
Due to the various backing situations unique to each customer hardware for mounting wall brackets to the wall are not included and must be purchased separately. 3 screws are required per each handrail mount.
- Finished Beechwood handrail with gray powder coated steel accessories
- Handrail measures 79 in by 1-1/2 in diameter
- Handrails can be combined or cut down to fit your exact needs
- Recommended spacing for wall mounts is between 39-3/8 in and 59-1/16 in
- Distance from wall to outside of handrail measures 3-1/4 in and there is 1-1/2 in of clearance from wall to inside of handrail
- Adjustable handrail elbows available (Model #96060) and sold separately
- Easy assembly no special skills required, basic hand tools
- Kit Includes: (1) 79 in handrail, (2) Wall Brackets, (2) Endcaps, Handrail to Handrail connector (1)
- Kit does NOT include the hardware to mount brackets to the wall. You will need to supply your own mounting hardware based on your wall finish type. (3) screws per wall mount bracket required
- Homeowner is responsible for verifying local code compliance